First off, congratulations are in order for making up the most random of titles for this one :D. After much consideration I realized that even though I have usually made a big deal about ignoring my birthday … they’ve almost always been days with me being a superstar! Don’t believe me? OK fine … here’s proof! Special thanks to mommy for so lovingly gathering the photos from my earlier years.It wasn’t until after 2005 that technology kicked in hard for me (I think …’cause I can’t find any digital pics before that). So thanks for the people who’ve tolerated my madness and for the subtle traditions that have made each year great! I know, I know .. I’m a lil late but oh well!
(1) Well Obviously I have no recollection of this but grandpa must have been quite proud of his messy lil grand daughter – all the pics had me fixated on the ice covered balloon thingys
(2) I can’t recall this one either but you know your party ‘sell off’ if you have at least 3 cakes and one is in the shape of a barbie 😀
(3) Chelle Belle’ and I lol she is too cute!
(4) Think this is my fav pic! I think I eventually grew into my forehead 🙂
*INSERT YEARS 5 – 7 HERE*
(8) when wearing shirts with monkeys was cool 🙂 My best friend in the whole world at the time Phiona and the entourage of party guests 🙂 No more barbie cakes
*INSERT YEARS 9 – 16 HERE*
(17) The party of parties in my College year 🙂 I do remember planning every detail of this months in advance then not wanting to go on the day -_- Typical Toya Behavior
My 18th 🙂 With my inscribed birthday bun … unforgettable to say the least
(19) Was a pretty fun one .. harassed the classmates in the day then it was off to Cuddyz where Celia presented her home made bday cake 😀 …. Do vividly remember the outside after party with a certain person laying in the road and a scary mad man 🙂
I do believe I was in Kingston for the 20th too but I went home for the weekend to celebrate with my sister and take our tradition of glamour shots and portrait photos at the studio
(21st) I realize my numbering system is a bit off plus I’m now struggling to keep up with my age …. more classmate harassment, fueling my pastry passions addiction, hanging with ma cuz n uncle 😀 and my super short hair! 🙂
22222222222222 lol ok 22nd Awesome family filled day somehow got t KGN in the night to celebrate 😀 not missing any chance for a photo with dad
23rd – *blink* I don’t even need to talk about this one 🙂
I look horrendous at 24 but my flatmates got me out of bed at 12 (I wasn’t feeling well) to a pleasant surprise 🙂 Really loved my cake 😀
Based on my calculations, next year I will be 1/4 of a century :O I can’t say I’m excited about that but we’ll cross that lil bridge when we reach it!