Well let’s see, mentally I’m pushing thirty but my birth certificate has yet to catch up with me. Go figure!
- I’m 110% Jamaican; don’t let my inability to speak Patois fool you.
- I may look athletic but the truth is that I’m athletically challenged and will shamelessly admit it. I do however enjoy watching and cheering on from the stands.
- I love…no, I have a passion for the arts and it shares the feeling. I am even more passionate about architecture!
- I draw, paint, sing, and once upon a time wrote short plays and stories.
- I’m also fascinated/obsessed with historic buildings, stairs, flora and fauna.
My story constantly changes and now I’m in Savannah, Georgia where I’ve just completed a M-Arch Degree at SCAD. Looking forward to sharing more of those experiences.