… That made April 7, 2012 FANTASTIC!
- Waking up feeling happy and overly excited 🙂 as opposed to ‘bawling’ down the place like I usually do. I purposed that I would have a great day no matter what (n’ that I did – wasn’t hard either)!
- The people who took the time to remember my special day without having Facebook to put it on blast 😀 *Noted*
a. Errol calling me at 12:00 am 😛
b. The ‘Whisper’ Happy Birthday Song by Chelle … and the louder one by mommy
c. The text from auntie at 12 hehe and running to her room to find her ‘sleeping’ with her glasses on. So BUSTED.
- Grandma Singing me Happy Birthday and adding a third verse: and what are you now? then asking “So what you wishing me?’ hehe
- *Grandma making noise in her room which turned everyones focus from ME* to which I retorted: “No grandma today is not your day! These three (Mom, Chelle, Auntie) are at my beck and call, if I have a booger to be picked …” MU-HA-HA-HA
- My nails being fancied up by Chelle’! Thank you! Really love them.
- Bacchanal Beach Jouvert! (cheating a lil)
a. The vybing with Richie n ma ‘sis’ 🙂 Can’t believe it though ..no pics with you Richie :(.
b. The paint fiasco …. 5 seconds after hearing ‘Paint time’ , I was greeted by a shower of yucky orange. Didn’t get well painted up though- just enough for my liking.
c. K.T. You made my night dear! Wukked up a storm 🙂
d. The green hat-purse
e. MACHEL’s 2 Hour high-energy performance…. danced right though the stitches I started to get DWL
f. Gentlemanly drunk men!
- The ride home! Thanks Daddy! You’re the bestest!
There are so many more things I could talk about but this number holds a special place for me so I felt it fitting to use it. The Weekend in general turned out to be one of the best I’ve ever had, thanks Kerri n her wonderful friends … so now … back to my regular and boring schedule called life 😛 Stay tuned!
P.S. Big Up to all the people I shared my day with! 🙂 [Uncle Ken, Ombretta, Gavin, Chrisandra!] Yup, Yup …Hope yours was as AWESOME as mine was 😀